1. Guests may check-in at any time from 2.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival.
On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11.00 a.m.
2. The price includes breakfast , tea & coffee, access to the kitchen and free wifi.
3. Towels are not included the Hostel can provide you with them by extra charge of 5 PLN.
4. Quiet hours are from 23.00 p.m. till 7.00 a.m. in this time only guests can stay on the premises of the hostel.
5. We try to keep the hostel as clean as we can , so we kindly ask you to take off your shoes, the hostel can provide you with slippers .
6. You can make your reservation through our website, via email, by phone, directly in the hostel as well as in travel agency .
7. If you making a booking directly , we require 50% deposit of your total costs of stay. Payment needs to be made within 5 days of your booking reservation, no later that 5 days prior arrival date. All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-in in the hostel. In the case of unsettled payments hostel will cancel your booking reservations.
8. Please make a payment directly into Sisters Lodge Hostel bank account : mBank 93114020040000360275061683
Sister Lodge Hostel
9. Cancellations can be made up to 5 days prior arrival and you will receive your deposit in full.
10. All bills need to be settled on the day of arrival by cash or credit/ debit card.
11. On the day of arrival guests need to provide the hostel with a valid photo ID card or passport ,all guests need to agree to the terms and conditions by signing the registration card.
12. In case of a group booking on the time of check-in, the hostel will take a damage deposit. On the day of checking-out deposit is returned in full if there is no damages caused.
13. All Keys should be returned to the reception every time you leave the hostel.
14. Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms . Penalty fine is 200 PLN.
15. No pets are allowed at the hostel.
16. Guest are not permitted to use any electrical items unless they are already included in the room this is for security (Fire Hazard) reasons.
17. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accomodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hostel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case we shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
18.We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hostel during your stay. Failure of that, the hostel have the rights to take legal actions against the guests.
19. In the case of losing the keys the penalty fine is 50 PLN.
20. Any damages in the rooms need to be notified at the reception desk on the day of arrival, otherwise guests might be charged for the cost of the damages.
21. The hostel is not accepting any responsibility for items left unattended in rooms or on the premises of the hostel.
22. Any items left in the room after check- out date won’t be stored by the hostel for safe keeping.
23. There is no parking provided by the hostel.
24. All guests are asked to keep their rooms and all communal areas eg.kitchen/ toilet nice and tidy and to clean after themselves as they are for general use.
Our staff will be always here to serve you for everything you might need . We will always try to make your stay in our hostel happy and unconcerned. If you have any complaints please do not hesitate to contact a member of staff at the reception desk.
We hope you have an enjoyable stay.
Sisters Lodge Hostel